Some good news. I am finally moving into the 21st Century and taking online bookings!
Benefits for you:
- Fewer emails back and forth to arrange a slot
- You can reschedule or cancel your appointment via the booking system (unless it’s less than 24 hours in advance).
- You can check my availability online
- You can book an appointment time that suits you
- You can book up to 6 months in advance (if you want!)
How to pay:
I’m also gradually moving everyone onto BACS payments to save you getting cash out or writing cheques.
Payments for consultations will need to be paid for in advance of the consultation date. Once you book you will be emailed an invoice for BACS payment.
If you’d prefer to pay via a credit card, this payment option will be available too. Just let me know and I can send a link.
For additional things like herbs, supplements or Neal’s Yard products these can be bought directly from me at your appointment as I will have credit card facilities available soon to take payment.
To book via my new system you can go directly via this link or use the ‘Book now’ button.
I hope that helps. Any questions, please comment below and ask away!